- Sep 12, 2023AI-powered solutions enable Parle Products to reshape operations and lay foundation for an agile and data-driven future
INDIA, Bengaluru, September 12, 2023 -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the expansion of its collaboration with Parle Products, the largest selling biscuit brand in India, to further the...
Sep 6, 2023IBM renews collaboration with IIT-B and IISc, Bangalore to drive hybrid cloud & artificial intelligence (AI) innovation including generative AI
Bengaluru, India, September 06, 2023 - IBM (NYSE: IBM) today renewed its research collaboration with Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore...
- Sep 4, 2023Indian Bank collaborates with IBM to deploy future ready compute infrastructure to enhance scalability and agility
INDIA, Bengaluru, September 04, 2023: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it has collaborated with Indian Bank, a premier public sector bank, to accelerate its modernization path with flexible...
- Jul 25, 2023In the country, organizations with extensive use of security AI and automation helped cut data breach costs by INR 95 million and reduce breach lifecycles by 153 days
Bengaluru, July 25, 2023 -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) Security today released its annual Cost of a Data Breach Report,1 showing the average cost of a data breach in India reached INR 179 million in 2023 –...
- Jun 28, 2023IBM and Directorate General Resettlement sign MoU to empower ex-servicemen to pursue corporate careers
New Delhi, 27 June 2023: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Directorate General Resettlement (DGR), to engage ex-servicemen in work...
- May 26, 2023Equitas Small Finance Bank collaborates with IBM on modernized banking platform for digital-first generationCloud-native secure platform to elevate customer experience and catalyse the next phase of high-speed growth for the bank
IBM announced that Equitas Small Finance Bank is collaborating with IBM Consulting to design and build a digital banking platform that delivers a modern and highly secure experience to the bank’s customers and partners. The collaboration aims to boost Equitas’ digital products and services offerings as it evolves its business for a digital-first generation. Through this association, Equitas will embark on a high-speed path to leverage technology as a differentiator in its next phase of growth.
Apr 11, 2023
Bengaluru, India – 11 April, 2023: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India (AM/NS India), a joint venture between ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel – two of the...
- Apr 3, 2023GAIL inaugurates state-of-the-art centre for digitization and centralization of its payments processCentre named ‘SARATHI’ partners with IBM Consulting and is live with SAP-OpenText’s Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)
GAIL (India) Limited inaugurated its first state-of-the-art centre for Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) - Shared Service Centre (SSC) which has been partnered with IBM Consulting.
- Mar 23, 2023BosonQ Psi Joins IBM Quantum Network to Enhance Research and Proof of Concept Projects with Quantum-Powered SimulationsCompany focused on quantum-powered simulations for industry applications is the first startup in India to join the IBM Quantum Network.
India, Bengaluru, March 23, 2023 - BosonQ Psi (BQP) has joined the IBM Quantum Network startup program and intends to experiment and develop quantum algorithms for engineering simulations on quantum systems.
- Mar 13, 2023Bestseller India collaborates with IBM Consulting to drive growth with intelligent and autonomous fashion platform
IBM today announced that BESTSELLER India is collaborating with IBM Consulting to deliver key transformation projects aimed at building an intelligent and autonomous fashion landscape and rapidly fuel business growth.
- Feb 22, 2023
Manufacturing tops the list of attacked industries in this region with 48% of cases, followed by finance and insurance at second place with 18% of cases Spear phishing by attachment was the top...
- Feb 14, 2023• Two-in-three Job Seekers and Career Changers in India reported familiarity with STEM jobs, with a majority of Indian respondents overall saying they’re interested in working in STEM
Bangalore, India, February 14, 2023 — Job seekers, students, and career changers around the world want to pursue roles related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) across...
- Oct 16, 2022Expands footprint to boost technology driven growth in the region
IBM announced the opening of its new IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC) in Bhubaneswar, India. The Center will fast-track the digital transformation and economic growth of the region, as IBM Consulting continues to strengthen its Hybrid Cloud and AI Consulting capabilities delivered to global clients out of India.
Sep 28, 2022Indian Business Leaders Say Hybrid Cloud is Critical to Modernization, Yet Security, Skills and Compliance Concerns Impede Success--66% surveyed say their team lacks the skills needed to sufficiently manage cloud environments
Bengaluru, September 28, 2022 – New market research from IBM (NYSE: IBM) revealed that in India 85% of respondents have adopted a hybrid cloud approach which can help drive digital...
- Sep 15, 2022IBM establishes Software Lab at Gujarat International Fin Tech City (GIFT City) to accelerate digital innovation and product development- IBM Software Lab will deliver next-generation solutions by leveraging hybrid cloud and Artificial Intelligence technologies
IBM inaugurated its new Software Lab, a state-of-the-art global innovation center at GIFT City. The center will focus on product engineering, design, and development of new products and solutions in the areas of Security, Sustainability Software, Data & AI, and Automation and collaborate with the technology ecosystem in the region to co-create solutions for the global industry.
- Sep 14, 2022Airtel platform backed by IBM Cloud Satellite will power Maruti Suzuki’s initiatives to streamline plant productivity and quality operations
ARMONK, N.Y. and MUMBAI, September 14, 2022 -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) and Bharti Airtel, a premier communications solutions provider in India with more than 358 million subscribers, today announced their...
- Sep 12, 2022- The first Indian institution to join the IBM Quantum Network
CHENNAI/BENGALURU, INDIA, SEPTEMBER 12, 2022 - IBM today announced that Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-Madras) becomes the first Indian institution to join the IBM Quantum Network to...
Jun 8, 2022- The new Automation Innovation Centre will be housed in the IBM India Software Lab in Kochi
IBM today announced the launch of a new Automation Innovation Centre, which will be housed within the IBM India Software Lab in Kochi, located at Brigade World Trade Centre Info Park, Kakkanad. The new centre, which will be fully operational in Q3 2022, will allow IBM and IBM Ecosystem partners to build automation solutions through their lifecycle – product design, engineering, and support -- that will help clients in the areas of business automation, AIOps and integration. At the new centre, IBM will work in tandem with clients and partners to co-create in order to foster innovation by bringing an outside-in view for designing new products at speed while enhancing customer experience. IBM is also in the process of bringing this innovation centre together by acquiring local talent to strengthen its growth journey in the region.
May 4, 2022The program will benefit over 13,500 students across 130 secondary and higher secondary schools
India, Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar, 4 May 2022: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced a collaboration with the Department of School Education in Arunachal Pradesh to introduce the IBM STEM for Girls...
Mar 24, 2022The program aims to provide 21st-century skills to more than 12,000 girls across 250 plus secondary and higher secondary schools
India, Nagaland/ Bengaluru, 24th March 2022: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced a collaboration with the Department of School Education Nagaland to introduce the IBM STEM for Girls program in more...
Mar 22, 2022
New Delhi, March 22, 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IndianOil) launched its Shared Service Centre (SSC) for Vendor Invoice Management in collaboration with IBM Consulting. IndianOil Shared...
Mar 17, 2022Expands footprint to boost technology driven growth in the regions
India, Bengaluru, March 17, 2022 –IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the opening of its new IBM Client Innovation Centers (CICs) in Kochi and Coimbatore, India. This will fast-track digital...
Mar 10, 2022IBM and Acuver Consulting create seamless online and in-store experiences for customers of Marks & Spencer Reliance IndiaNew omnichannel capabilities to support faster order fulfilment
Bengaluru, India –10 March, 2022: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it is helping the world renowned U.K retailer Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt Ltd (M&S India) modernize its supply chain...
Mar 10, 2022IBM Becomes Celonis’ First Preferred Partner for Asia-Pacific Region to Help Capture $2.8B¹ Market Opportunity
NEW YORK and MUNICH, March 1, 2022 — Celonis, the global leader in execution management, and IBM, today announced a first-of-its-kind partnership to scale the adoption of process mining and...
- Feb 23, 2022- IBM Security Command Center in India represents significant investment in security incident response and training for organizations across APAC
IBM announced a multi-million dollar investment in its resources to help businesses prepare for and manage the growing threat of cyberattacks to organizations across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. The centerpiece of this investment is the new IBM Security Command Center, the first of its kind in the region, for training cybersecurity response techniques through highly realistic, simulated cyberattack – designed to prepare everyone from C-Suite through technical staff. The investment also includes a new Security Operation Center (SOC) which is part of IBM’s vast network of existing global SOCs - providing 24X7 security response services to clients around the world.