- Nov 24, 2023
IBM announced the opening of its new IBM Consulting Client Innovation Center (CIC) in Gandhinagar, India. This is a continuation of the ongoing expansion by IBM Consulting into non-metro and emerging cities across the country.
- Nov 7, 2023IBM Expands Relationship with AWS to Deepen Generative AI Innovation and Launch a New Innovation Lab in India- At the IBM Innovation Lab, customers will be able to test prototypes of joint IBM-AWS solutions, including those related to generative AI
Bangalore, India -- November 7, 2023--IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced an expansion of its relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help more mutual clients operationalize and derive value...
- Oct 18, 2023IBM and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) aim to collaborate to advance and accelerate AI, semiconductor and quantum innovation in India“Semiconductors, AI, and Quantum present tremendous opportunities for our academic, startups and innovation ecosystem”: MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar
IBM and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) aim to collaborate to advance and accelerate AI, semiconductor and quantum innovation in India
- Sep 27, 2023IBM collaborates with the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship to scale digital skills training in IndiaIBM plans to equip learners across school, higher education, and vocational levels with digital skills and develop a robust and skilled talent ecosystem in India.
IBM and the Ministry of Education (MoE), and the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), announced the signing of multiple MoUs with its various departments to provide curated courses to empower youth in India with future-ready skills.
- Sep 12, 2023AI-powered solutions enable Parle Products to reshape operations and lay foundation for an agile and data-driven future
INDIA, Bengaluru, September 12, 2023 -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the expansion of its collaboration with Parle Products, the largest selling biscuit brand in India, to further the...
Sep 6, 2023IBM renews collaboration with IIT-B and IISc, Bangalore to drive hybrid cloud & artificial intelligence (AI) innovation including generative AI
Bengaluru, India, September 06, 2023 - IBM (NYSE: IBM) today renewed its research collaboration with Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore...
- Sep 4, 2023Indian Bank collaborates with IBM to deploy future ready compute infrastructure to enhance scalability and agility
INDIA, Bengaluru, September 04, 2023: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it has collaborated with Indian Bank, a premier public sector bank, to accelerate its modernization path with flexible...
- Jul 25, 2023In the country, organizations with extensive use of security AI and automation helped cut data breach costs by INR 95 million and reduce breach lifecycles by 153 days
Bengaluru, July 25, 2023 -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) Security today released its annual Cost of a Data Breach Report,1 showing the average cost of a data breach in India reached INR 179 million in 2023 –...
- Jun 28, 2023IBM and Directorate General Resettlement sign MoU to empower ex-servicemen to pursue corporate careers
New Delhi, 27 June 2023: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Directorate General Resettlement (DGR), to engage ex-servicemen in work...
- May 26, 2023Equitas Small Finance Bank collaborates with IBM on modernized banking platform for digital-first generationCloud-native secure platform to elevate customer experience and catalyse the next phase of high-speed growth for the bank
IBM announced that Equitas Small Finance Bank is collaborating with IBM Consulting to design and build a digital banking platform that delivers a modern and highly secure experience to the bank’s customers and partners. The collaboration aims to boost Equitas’ digital products and services offerings as it evolves its business for a digital-first generation. Through this association, Equitas will embark on a high-speed path to leverage technology as a differentiator in its next phase of growth.