- Sep 12, 2023AI-powered solutions enable Parle Products to reshape operations and lay foundation for an agile and data-driven future
INDIA, Bengaluru, September 12, 2023 -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the expansion of its collaboration with Parle Products, the largest selling biscuit brand in India, to further the...
Sep 6, 2023IBM renews collaboration with IIT-B and IISc, Bangalore to drive hybrid cloud & artificial intelligence (AI) innovation including generative AI
Bengaluru, India, September 06, 2023 - IBM (NYSE: IBM) today renewed its research collaboration with Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore...
- Sep 4, 2023Indian Bank collaborates with IBM to deploy future ready compute infrastructure to enhance scalability and agility
INDIA, Bengaluru, September 04, 2023: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it has collaborated with Indian Bank, a premier public sector bank, to accelerate its modernization path with flexible...
- Jul 25, 2023In the country, organizations with extensive use of security AI and automation helped cut data breach costs by INR 95 million and reduce breach lifecycles by 153 days
Bengaluru, July 25, 2023 -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) Security today released its annual Cost of a Data Breach Report,1 showing the average cost of a data breach in India reached INR 179 million in 2023 –...
- Jun 28, 2023IBM and Directorate General Resettlement sign MoU to empower ex-servicemen to pursue corporate careers
New Delhi, 27 June 2023: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Directorate General Resettlement (DGR), to engage ex-servicemen in work...
- May 26, 2023Equitas Small Finance Bank collaborates with IBM on modernized banking platform for digital-first generationCloud-native secure platform to elevate customer experience and catalyse the next phase of high-speed growth for the bank
IBM announced that Equitas Small Finance Bank is collaborating with IBM Consulting to design and build a digital banking platform that delivers a modern and highly secure experience to the bank’s customers and partners. The collaboration aims to boost Equitas’ digital products and services offerings as it evolves its business for a digital-first generation. Through this association, Equitas will embark on a high-speed path to leverage technology as a differentiator in its next phase of growth.
Apr 11, 2023
Bengaluru, India – 11 April, 2023: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India (AM/NS India), a joint venture between ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel – two of the...
- Apr 3, 2023GAIL inaugurates state-of-the-art centre for digitization and centralization of its payments processCentre named ‘SARATHI’ partners with IBM Consulting and is live with SAP-OpenText’s Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)
GAIL (India) Limited inaugurated its first state-of-the-art centre for Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) - Shared Service Centre (SSC) which has been partnered with IBM Consulting.
- Mar 23, 2023BosonQ Psi Joins IBM Quantum Network to Enhance Research and Proof of Concept Projects with Quantum-Powered SimulationsCompany focused on quantum-powered simulations for industry applications is the first startup in India to join the IBM Quantum Network.
India, Bengaluru, March 23, 2023 - BosonQ Psi (BQP) has joined the IBM Quantum Network startup program and intends to experiment and develop quantum algorithms for engineering simulations on quantum systems.
- Mar 13, 2023Bestseller India collaborates with IBM Consulting to drive growth with intelligent and autonomous fashion platform
IBM today announced that BESTSELLER India is collaborating with IBM Consulting to deliver key transformation projects aimed at building an intelligent and autonomous fashion landscape and rapidly fuel business growth.