Apr 11, 2023
Bengaluru, India – 11 April, 2023: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India (AM/NS India), a joint venture between ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel – two of the...
- Apr 3, 2023GAIL inaugurates state-of-the-art centre for digitization and centralization of its payments processCentre named ‘SARATHI’ partners with IBM Consulting and is live with SAP-OpenText’s Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)
GAIL (India) Limited inaugurated its first state-of-the-art centre for Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) - Shared Service Centre (SSC) which has been partnered with IBM Consulting.
- Mar 23, 2023BosonQ Psi Joins IBM Quantum Network to Enhance Research and Proof of Concept Projects with Quantum-Powered SimulationsCompany focused on quantum-powered simulations for industry applications is the first startup in India to join the IBM Quantum Network.
India, Bengaluru, March 23, 2023 - BosonQ Psi (BQP) has joined the IBM Quantum Network startup program and intends to experiment and develop quantum algorithms for engineering simulations on quantum systems.
- Mar 13, 2023Bestseller India collaborates with IBM Consulting to drive growth with intelligent and autonomous fashion platform
IBM today announced that BESTSELLER India is collaborating with IBM Consulting to deliver key transformation projects aimed at building an intelligent and autonomous fashion landscape and rapidly fuel business growth.
- Feb 22, 2023
Manufacturing tops the list of attacked industries in this region with 48% of cases, followed by finance and insurance at second place with 18% of cases Spear phishing by attachment was the top...
- Feb 14, 2023• Two-in-three Job Seekers and Career Changers in India reported familiarity with STEM jobs, with a majority of Indian respondents overall saying they’re interested in working in STEM
Bangalore, India, February 14, 2023 — Job seekers, students, and career changers around the world want to pursue roles related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) across...
- Oct 16, 2022Expands footprint to boost technology driven growth in the region
IBM announced the opening of its new IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC) in Bhubaneswar, India. The Center will fast-track the digital transformation and economic growth of the region, as IBM Consulting continues to strengthen its Hybrid Cloud and AI Consulting capabilities delivered to global clients out of India.
Sep 28, 2022Indian Business Leaders Say Hybrid Cloud is Critical to Modernization, Yet Security, Skills and Compliance Concerns Impede Success--66% surveyed say their team lacks the skills needed to sufficiently manage cloud environments
Bengaluru, September 28, 2022 – New market research from IBM (NYSE: IBM) revealed that in India 85% of respondents have adopted a hybrid cloud approach which can help drive digital...
- Sep 15, 2022IBM establishes Software Lab at Gujarat International Fin Tech City (GIFT City) to accelerate digital innovation and product development- IBM Software Lab will deliver next-generation solutions by leveraging hybrid cloud and Artificial Intelligence technologies
IBM inaugurated its new Software Lab, a state-of-the-art global innovation center at GIFT City. The center will focus on product engineering, design, and development of new products and solutions in the areas of Security, Sustainability Software, Data & AI, and Automation and collaborate with the technology ecosystem in the region to co-create solutions for the global industry.
- Sep 14, 2022Airtel platform backed by IBM Cloud Satellite will power Maruti Suzuki’s initiatives to streamline plant productivity and quality operations
ARMONK, N.Y. and MUMBAI, September 14, 2022 -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) and Bharti Airtel, a premier communications solutions provider in India with more than 358 million subscribers, today announced their...