- Nov 24, 2023
IBM announced the opening of its new IBM Consulting Client Innovation Center (CIC) in Gandhinagar, India. This is a continuation of the ongoing expansion by IBM Consulting into non-metro and emerging cities across the country.
- Nov 7, 2023IBM Expands Relationship with AWS to Deepen Generative AI Innovation and Launch a New Innovation Lab in India- At the IBM Innovation Lab, customers will be able to test prototypes of joint IBM-AWS solutions, including those related to generative AI
Bangalore, India -- November 7, 2023--IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced an expansion of its relationship with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help more mutual clients operationalize and derive value...
- Sep 12, 2023AI-powered solutions enable Parle Products to reshape operations and lay foundation for an agile and data-driven future
INDIA, Bengaluru, September 12, 2023 -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the expansion of its collaboration with Parle Products, the largest selling biscuit brand in India, to further the...
- May 26, 2023Equitas Small Finance Bank collaborates with IBM on modernized banking platform for digital-first generationCloud-native secure platform to elevate customer experience and catalyse the next phase of high-speed growth for the bank
IBM announced that Equitas Small Finance Bank is collaborating with IBM Consulting to design and build a digital banking platform that delivers a modern and highly secure experience to the bank’s customers and partners. The collaboration aims to boost Equitas’ digital products and services offerings as it evolves its business for a digital-first generation. Through this association, Equitas will embark on a high-speed path to leverage technology as a differentiator in its next phase of growth.
Apr 11, 2023
Bengaluru, India – 11 April, 2023: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India (AM/NS India), a joint venture between ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel – two of the...
- Apr 3, 2023GAIL inaugurates state-of-the-art centre for digitization and centralization of its payments processCentre named ‘SARATHI’ partners with IBM Consulting and is live with SAP-OpenText’s Vendor Invoice Management (VIM)
GAIL (India) Limited inaugurated its first state-of-the-art centre for Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) - Shared Service Centre (SSC) which has been partnered with IBM Consulting.
- Mar 13, 2023Bestseller India collaborates with IBM Consulting to drive growth with intelligent and autonomous fashion platform
IBM today announced that BESTSELLER India is collaborating with IBM Consulting to deliver key transformation projects aimed at building an intelligent and autonomous fashion landscape and rapidly fuel business growth.
Mar 22, 2022
New Delhi, March 22, 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IndianOil) launched its Shared Service Centre (SSC) for Vendor Invoice Management in collaboration with IBM Consulting. IndianOil Shared...
Mar 17, 2022Expands footprint to boost technology driven growth in the regions
India, Bengaluru, March 17, 2022 –IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the opening of its new IBM Client Innovation Centers (CICs) in Kochi and Coimbatore, India. This will fast-track digital...
Nov 25, 2021LTI and IBM inaugurate Innovation and Experience Center in Bengaluru to help clients accelerate digital transformationCompanies will collaborate in the areas of hybrid cloud, security, data, and AI offerings
LTI has opened an Innovation & Experience Centre at LTI Whitefield campus in Bengaluru (India) focusing on IBM technologies. The Center will assist enterprises in modernizing their operations and accelerating digital transformation journeys. This Innovation and Experience Center will showcase LTI solutions that have been co-created using IBM technologies such as IBM Cloud and Cloud Paks. The Centre will also serve as a forum for customers to engage with LTI and IBM technical resources for in-depth technology briefings, solution demos, software, tool access and solution workshops.