- Oct 18, 2023IBM and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) aim to collaborate to advance and accelerate AI, semiconductor and quantum innovation in India“Semiconductors, AI, and Quantum present tremendous opportunities for our academic, startups and innovation ecosystem”: MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar
IBM and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) aim to collaborate to advance and accelerate AI, semiconductor and quantum innovation in India
- Sep 27, 2023IBM collaborates with the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship to scale digital skills training in IndiaIBM plans to equip learners across school, higher education, and vocational levels with digital skills and develop a robust and skilled talent ecosystem in India.
IBM and the Ministry of Education (MoE), and the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), announced the signing of multiple MoUs with its various departments to provide curated courses to empower youth in India with future-ready skills.
- Feb 14, 2023• Two-in-three Job Seekers and Career Changers in India reported familiarity with STEM jobs, with a majority of Indian respondents overall saying they’re interested in working in STEM
Bangalore, India, February 14, 2023 — Job seekers, students, and career changers around the world want to pursue roles related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) across...
May 4, 2022The program will benefit over 13,500 students across 130 secondary and higher secondary schools
India, Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar, 4 May 2022: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced a collaboration with the Department of School Education in Arunachal Pradesh to introduce the IBM STEM for Girls...
Mar 24, 2022The program aims to provide 21st-century skills to more than 12,000 girls across 250 plus secondary and higher secondary schools
India, Nagaland/ Bengaluru, 24th March 2022: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced a collaboration with the Department of School Education Nagaland to introduce the IBM STEM for Girls program in more...
- Nov 17, 2021Technology using AI, Blockchain, and Cloud to verify, track, and reward waste removal in outdoor areas wins Call for Code University Edition prize
Today, Call for Code founding partner IBM (NYSE: IBM) and its creator, David Clark Cause, announced the winner of the fourth annual Call for Code Global Challenge, which invited innovators across...
Oct 13, 2021
The company announces 170 new partnerships and program expansions in more than 30 countries across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and United States. IBM has partnered with the...
- Aug 27, 2021IBM will support the IITM Online BSc Degree program and also upgrade Quantum Computing, Data Science & AI courses for NPTEL
BANGALORE, 26th August 2021: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it is collaborating with the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras to support their Online BSc Degree program and augment...
- Jul 15, 2021Train students from non-technical colleges in new technologies like Data Science and Cloud Computing
Bangalore, July 15, 2021 – About 5000 underserved youth from regions across Karnataka, Telangana and Delhi-NCR are now skilled in Data Science and Cloud computing, with over 2000 of them placed...
- Jun 18, 2021IBM Collaborates with 30 Organizations to Re-Skill & Connect the Workforce with Real Career OpportunitiesManpowerGroup will allow learners on IBM SkillsBuild to progress to in-demand roles by connecting their skills with current market needs This supports IBM’s goal of helping to skill 500,000 people by the end of 2021 through the IBM SkillsBuild program
Bangalore, June 17, 2021– At VivaTech today, IBM (NYSE: IBM) CEO, Arvind Krishna announced a new partnership with 30 global organizations including governments, community colleges, non-profits,...