- Oct 18, 2023IBM and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) aim to collaborate to advance and accelerate AI, semiconductor and quantum innovation in India“Semiconductors, AI, and Quantum present tremendous opportunities for our academic, startups and innovation ecosystem”: MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar
IBM and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) aim to collaborate to advance and accelerate AI, semiconductor and quantum innovation in India
Sep 6, 2023IBM renews collaboration with IIT-B and IISc, Bangalore to drive hybrid cloud & artificial intelligence (AI) innovation including generative AI
Bengaluru, India, September 06, 2023 - IBM (NYSE: IBM) today renewed its research collaboration with Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore...
- Mar 23, 2023BosonQ Psi Joins IBM Quantum Network to Enhance Research and Proof of Concept Projects with Quantum-Powered SimulationsCompany focused on quantum-powered simulations for industry applications is the first startup in India to join the IBM Quantum Network.
India, Bengaluru, March 23, 2023 - BosonQ Psi (BQP) has joined the IBM Quantum Network startup program and intends to experiment and develop quantum algorithms for engineering simulations on quantum systems.
Sep 28, 2022Indian Business Leaders Say Hybrid Cloud is Critical to Modernization, Yet Security, Skills and Compliance Concerns Impede Success--66% surveyed say their team lacks the skills needed to sufficiently manage cloud environments
Bengaluru, September 28, 2022 – New market research from IBM (NYSE: IBM) revealed that in India 85% of respondents have adopted a hybrid cloud approach which can help drive digital...
- Sep 12, 2022- The first Indian institution to join the IBM Quantum Network
CHENNAI/BENGALURU, INDIA, SEPTEMBER 12, 2022 - IBM today announced that Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-Madras) becomes the first Indian institution to join the IBM Quantum Network to...
Jun 8, 2022- The new Automation Innovation Centre will be housed in the IBM India Software Lab in Kochi
IBM today announced the launch of a new Automation Innovation Centre, which will be housed within the IBM India Software Lab in Kochi, located at Brigade World Trade Centre Info Park, Kakkanad. The new centre, which will be fully operational in Q3 2022, will allow IBM and IBM Ecosystem partners to build automation solutions through their lifecycle – product design, engineering, and support -- that will help clients in the areas of business automation, AIOps and integration. At the new centre, IBM will work in tandem with clients and partners to co-create in order to foster innovation by bringing an outside-in view for designing new products at speed while enhancing customer experience. IBM is also in the process of bringing this innovation centre together by acquiring local talent to strengthen its growth journey in the region.
- Aug 27, 2021IBM will support the IITM Online BSc Degree program and also upgrade Quantum Computing, Data Science & AI courses for NPTEL
BANGALORE, 26th August 2021: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it is collaborating with the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras to support their Online BSc Degree program and augment...
- Jun 23, 2021Research work will be made accessible to the open-source community for wider adoption and acceleration of innovation in AI for Hybrid Cloud
Bangalore, India 23 June, 2021 : IBM (NYSE:IBM) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), one of the premier academic research institutions in India, today announced the launch of the IBM-IISc...
- May 24, 2021IBM to provide access to quantum computers and assist in teaching courses
Bangalore, 25th May 2021: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it will allow over-the-cloud access to its quantum systems for top-tier institutions of India to accelerate advanced training and...
- Dec 16, 2020IBM outlines commitment to developing the Quantum ecosystem in India More than 1,400 students trained on Qiskit
New Delhi, December 16, 2020: IBM today outlined its commitment to grow a quantum ready workforce and build an ecosystem to nurture the quantum community in India. With the announcement of the...